Olallie Meadows via Nordic Pass trail
The roads leading to the trailhead on my Snoqualmie Pass
were inaccurate, causing us to wander around a bit.
We did this on skis and at the end we all agreed it is a snowshoe route.
There were not many long, open downhill slopes between Hyak and Nordic
Pass, we dodged a lot of trees. There was also a lot of gradual
uphill on the way down, but it went OK with scales on our skis.
Elevation gain: approx. 1,385 feet
Trip type: backcountry ski
USGS quads: Lost Lake, Snoqualmie Pass
In: South Fork Snoqualmie Drainage
Car-to-car time: 7 hours
- 3 hours 5 minutes ascending from Nordic Pass trailhead (at creek) to Nordic Pass
- 1 hour 3 minutes ascending from Nordic Pass to our high point in Olallie Meadows
- 52 minutes descending from our high point in Olallie Meadows to Nordic Pass
- 2 hours descending from Nordic Pass to Nordic Pass trailhead (at creek)
- 1 hour 7 minutes driving back from Hyak parking lot to 65th Street Park and Ride
Nordic Pass trail
Copyright © 2006 Gabriel Deal.